Aluminum Formwork for Concrete Construction
Aluminum formwork is the last version of high-technology solution for RC concrete casting and it is commonly used at high-rise residential or commercial buildings and affordable housing projects in developing countries.
Compared with conventional formwork such as steel or wooden formwork, aluminum formwork highly improves productivity and shorten working cycle period up to 4-day cycle per floor. Furthermore, it could be re-used to deliver high cost efficiency and in general, it is three times durable than steel or wooden formwork.
Aluminum Formwork System is the latest international technique used world-wide.
Festures of Aluminium form work
1. High Durability: The durability of complete concrete structure is far more than conventional brick masonry
2. High Efficiency: Lesser number of joints thereby reducing the leakages, cracks and thus enhancing the durability.
3. High End Finishing: Integrated and smooth finishing of walls and slabs can be achieved on both sides of the walls.
4. Uniform Quality: Uniform grade of concrete is used and quality is maintained with the help of reinforced bars instead of local Bricks.
5. Less Maintenance: Strong built-up concrete structure needs no maintenance even for consumer.
6. Faster Completion: Fast Construction time bounds projects are achieved with the help of this system.
7. Saving Human Labour: More cost savings is achieved as no labour is required for plaster work, for Out Side Shuttering and Brick work. Lesser the human force more is the efficiency in
8. Eco Friendly:Aluminum Formwork System is more eco-friendly as compare to old technique.