|All dimensions are for reference only , unless otherwise noted|
of Aluminum pallets
Aluminum Pallets Offer Increased Stability And Longevity For Your Operation
While pallets made of wood have been widely used in manufacturing and distribution facilities in the past, many companies are discovering the advantages of pallets constructed from alternative materials, including aluminum.
An aluminum pallet offers a lightweight material handling solution that can withstand the rigors of heavy use. Most companies that make the switch to aluminum pallets discover that aluminum pallets offer an excellent long-term return on their investment, which has a positive impact on their bottom line.
We carry lightweight aluminum pallets that offer durability and stability. Our pallets provide a user-friendly solution for transporting equipment, tools, parts and containers. The fire-resistant property of aluminum adds an extra measure of safety to a factory environment. You’ll find aluminum pallets in numerous types, sizes and price points to meet every need and budget.
of Aluminum pallets
Aluminum Pallets Provide Extensive Features and Benefits
Our aluminum pallet products are designed to be:
• Exceptionally Strong: Despite their relatively light weight, our aluminum pallets are remarkably strong and durable — aluminum has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of all the materials used in pallet manufacturing.
• Easily Maintained: Aluminum pallets are simple to maintain and repair, which ensures low long-term ownership costs.
• Hygienic Design: You can easily clean and sterilize your aluminum pallets via the application of high-temperature steam.
• Fireproof: Aluminum is a flame-retardant material that will not burn — it can withstand temperatures of up to 300°F/148.88°C without sustaining structural damage.
• Rot and Warp Proof: Wood pallets tend to rot and warp over time. Aluminum pallets will maintain their structural integrity for as long as you own them.
• Long Lasting: You can expect your aluminum pallets to last much longer than traditional wood pallets, which means you won’t need to bear the cost of frequent replacement.
• Environmentally friendly: When it’s time to discard your aluminum pallets, they won’t end up in landfills — aluminum is a recyclable material that also delivers high scrap value. Wood pallets are not as sustainable in the long term because of their limited ability for ongoing use, and creating new wood pallets from raw materials could have an impact on wooded environments.
of Aluminum pallets
Tailor a Solution for Your Material Handling Challenges With Custom Aluminum Pallets
Having trouble finding the exact aluminum pallet you need in our stock inventory? We provide fast, reliable customization services to create a tailored aluminum pallet design for your unique application. We can take your original drawing or design concept and transform it into a functional, well-constructed product manufactured to your specifications. We can make modifications in areas such as dimension, capacity, finish and many others.
Our experienced product specialists will work closely with your team from concept to completion. We also provide production services for your customized pallet.
Your Trusted Material Handling Solutions Provider
We are specializes in finding solutions for your most daunting material handling challenges. Whether you need a product that increases your productivity, reduces your operating costs or helps you comply with today’s stringent standards, we can assist you in determining the most reliable, affordable solution for your money. You can purchase from us with total confidence.
Contact Us for More Aluminum Pallet Information
If you’re ready to make the transition to aluminum pallets, give us a call at 86 -(0)592 -520-7595 or fill out and submit our online contact form today. We can also schedule a no-obligation aluminum pallet customization consultation and a free project quote.