Aluminum formwork recycling

- Jul 20, 2017 -

                    

Aluminum formwork recycling

       

The  components of the aluminum formwork system need to be designed  according to the floor characteristics, and the ability of the technical  personnel is required to be higher.  About 80% aluminum template module in the system can be recycled in  multiple projects, and the remaining 20% can only be used in a circular  standard floor, so aluminum formwork system is suitable for the high  degree of standardization of high-rise buildings or multi-storey  buildings and villas