- Nov 27, 2017 -
FEATURES OF ALUMINIUM FORMWORK TECHNIQUE
ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINIUM FORMWORK SYSTEMS
- For LIG housing brickwork, internal and external plaster is not required, saving Rs.
- 125/- per sq.ft. For HIG housing a 5 mm coat of external sand faced plaster may be necessary.
- Savings on overhead expenses due to speedy construction (4-5 days per floor).
- Monolithic crack free structures.
- Doesn't require timber or plywood for construction activities.
- Casting of walls and slabs possible simultaneously.
- Floor slab forms removed without moving props.
- Earthquake resistance of resulting structures increases manifold.
DISADVANTAGES OF ALUMINIUM FORMWOK SYSTEMS
- Architectural changes not possible on the structure (but some walls can be of brick work or openings can be entertained).
- Due to the tremendous speed of construction, working capital finance needs to be planned in advance.
- Paints for HIG schemes needs to be of superior quality. For LIG, form finish is more than sufficient.
MOST APPROPRIATE USE
1.Mass housing with repetitive design.
this article from Bhanu construction
- What is aluminium formwork?
- What is aluminium formwork technology?
- What are aluminum profiles?
- How are aluminum profiles made?
- How to cut aluminum profile
- How to extrude aluminum profiles
- How to design aluminum profile
- Aluminium Formwork in Construction
- Construction With Aluminium Shutter...
- Aluminium Shuttering Construction i...
- What is Formwork?
- Standard of Aluminum Alloy Architec...
- Top 5 Things to consider BEFORE pur...
- How Long do Aluminum Fences Last?
Related Industry Knowledge