Categories

Hot Products

Aluminum Formwork

Concrete Foundation Construction Using Aluminum Concrete Forms Al Form System Construction

Concrete Foundation Construction Using Aluminum Concrete Forms Al Form System Construction

Aluminum Concrete Forms are a new generation of new formwork support system after bamboo formwork and steel formwork. The use of aluminum formwork systems has increased the overall construction efficiency in the construction industry, including substantial savings in building materials and labor arrangements....

Concrete Foundation Construction Using Aluminum Concrete Forms Al Form System Construction


Aluminum Concrete Forms are a new generation of new formwork support system after bamboo formwork and steel formwork. The use of aluminum formwork systems has increased the overall construction efficiency in the construction industry, including substantial savings in building materials and labor arrangements. They are made of aluminum alloy by extrusion and composed of aluminum panel, bracket and connector system.  They can be assembled into complex overall formworks with different sizes. About 80% of the modules in the aluminum formwork system can be recycled in multiple projects while the remaining 20% can only be recycled in Class Ⅰ floor, so the aluminum formwork system is suitable for use in highly standardized buildings, multi-story buildings and villas.

20170901145450_8046.jpg

Advantage:

1) Short construction period

2) Can be reused multiple times, the average cost of use is low

3) Convenient construction, high efficiency

4) Good stability, high carrying capacity

5) Wide range of applications

6) Less patchwork, high precision, demolition of the concrete surface after the good effect

7) Less construction waste on site, support system is simple

8) High recovery value

9) Standard, versatile

20170831153655_5771.jpg


We offer Aluminum Form work that provides solutions for swift construction on all types of architectural designs. Our comprehensive system constitutes the concrete structure in entirety. These are tailor made to suit the specific requirements of our esteemed clients. Following are some of the salient features of our Aluminum Formwork.

Features:

  • Low waste

  • High quality finish

  • Light weight, easy to handle

  • Erected using unskilled labor

  • Cost effective for mass production

  • Panels can be re used up to 300 times depending on care and the applications. 


工厂 (2).jpg

For more detals pls contact us , we are 24/7 here waiting for you . 


Hot Tags: concrete foundation construction using aluminum concrete forms al form system construction, manufacturer, supplier, factory, design
  • QR CODE
  • facebook